Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Just2trade.com is down

www.just2trade.com offers $2.50 trades and unlimited $0.50 option contracts. I had no problems with their trading platform except today when I am not able to access my account. I't's been down for me from the last 8 hrs. (Probably it's just me!). I can get to the login page, but can't access my account. Today is Tue, Sep/27/2011.

Luckily I have a few other accounts which I can trade with, but downtimes for a trading site doesn't show their dedication to be a leading player in this market.

2 comments:

  1. My Just2trade account was fixed. Just had to clear up the cache to make it work. Wish they had mentioned that up on their website or emailed to every account holder so any user could follow these simple steps and had not experienced any problems. Due to some upgrades to the website this simple procedure had to be followed to login to your accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had problems with settlement of puts in my account. I had some puts from friday (Sep 30), that were in the money at close. A short position should have been created as a result on monday morning (Oct 03). But, that short position did not show up until tuesday (Oct 04), when the stock was already up over 10-12%. I had to sell for a loss of around 6k. Horrible experience with just2trade.com in this respect. On top of that, they restricted my account for further trading. They don't even acknowledge their fault, I know they can't bring me back that loss (felt bad to take this hit of 6k for no fault of mine), but atleast they shouldn't restrict the account for trading because they think I kept the short position overnight and extended my day trading limit. I've been using them for over an year. This was my worst experience with them so far.

    ReplyDelete