Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Facebook Inc, FB new trade sept/11/2012


Trade update (Sep/22/2012):
Closed this trade for $1.95 for approx. 70% profit
________________________________________________________


Our second trade in FB in just a few days. I wanted to do a weekly expiration but thought it's better to give it a few days time.

Trade:
Buy $18 Sept Call - 1.50
Sell $20 Sept Call - 0.35

I got this spread for $1.15. I believe the momentum on FB is to the upside now and if it continues for just a day or two more we make money with this spread. The only way we lose money here is if we go sharply lower right after we get in. I have a stop loss in place if it goes lower tomorrow, otherwise I ride it into next week.

*Please do your own research before buying any stock listed here. Disclaimer.
>> Subscribe to our posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment